Ooh you ass :P
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
Not really. I’m more interested in what underneath more than anything. But they can sway me.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
I feel they are, well now, I think that at least. Never really thought about it much before.
3. Are you a virgin?
Yes. (P.s. I hate you.)
5 . Are you in love?
Fuck Yeah! *ahem* Yes.
8. Describe your crush.
Can I just describe my boyfriend? he counts don’t he? Tall, red hair, skinny. Funny as fuck, witty, caring, gamer.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
Nope. I couldn’t really care less.
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
UM Yes? If he doesn’t then I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing with my life?
34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
55. Share a relationship story.
I don’t have one, really. Unless you count how we started dating. We had a day out in Melbourne and we talked while lying under the stained glass ceiling at NGV. So pretty.
vaguely nsfw asks
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
Feeling a little bit flat now…got my very first rejection letter….well at least for my writing.
They found my piece hard to believe….huh…
As I think about heading to bed for this evening, my mind decides to take me on a deep thinking trip. I don’t know why, but it does and I let it.
Today was R U OK? day. You know the day you ask your friends and family if they are ok. To help stop suicide.
I can’t help but think of my uncle, who took his life because he was depressed. I wonder if he would still be here today if he was asked this simple question all those years ago. To let him know that his family was there for him. I was only young and I had no idea that depression was a thing back then, but I wish I had. To see that my uncle was hurting inside. But I didn’t. How could any child know what terrors could lie beneath the skin?
Now all these years later I can relate. To depression and anxiety. Though I wish I couldn’t. It would be nice one day not to be scared of yourself, to not be scared of being around people for fear of having an attack. Once a few years ago, I could even relate to suicidal thoughts. I would say someone saved me, but it was more like he dragged me out of a black hole. He is still with me 2 years later and for that I thank him.
Without him, I wouldn’t be here to write this.
So to those who read this. Think about your loved ones, whether they be friend, family, or even the person you hate but love anyway. make sure you keep in contact.
Make sure they are OK and if they aren’t, just let them know you are there. It could make the world of difference.